Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Steve Wants My Help


Hi it is me Steve the Cat.

In this picture I am leaning against Chuck and usually I would not be near him but he said he would help take my picture.

He never takes me outside or plays with me like my Momma does.

He really should shower more often or use a better underarm deodorant.

I hope you all had a good evening.

I did.

Chuck and my Momma went to sleep early and Sparky and I had the house to ourselves.

That is always fun. 

I will not say what we get up to because he will see this and probably install a web cam.

I will tell you that one of these days I fully expect Sparky will groom me.

The interloper Boots is still hanging around the back yard.

I know now that he is a he. Yesterday I saw him pee on the tire of the car across the street. He was not ladylike.

The other day Momma and Chuck watched the Minion movie which was a perfect choice for him.

The Minions do not speak English and he can't hear dialog anyway.

Matter of fact, he can't hear much. He says, "What?" a lot.

I watched him Swiffer the floor this morning. I wish he would not do that. I took a lot of time putting small play items just where I want them and then he moves them all.

When I have the energy and feel like it I bat things around with my front feet and chase them.

I have a tinfoil ball and nip mouse.

I like my nip mouse.

Now he is going outside to 'do some gardening.' I saw him getting tools and putting on his gloves.

All he will do is scare the birds.

Until next time, I'm Steve the Cat.

I eat, I sleep, I poop in a box.

Oh, and I am supposed to be on a diet.

No comments: