Monday, April 18, 2016

Steve Speaks

Sparky woke everyone at 3:30 this morning. He was grousing about the food freshness in his bowl. He can be a real jerk.

He came in the bedroom where I was sleeping.

I got up, went in the living room and yaked on the rug. I have a spot under the table where humans don't see it right away.

I do it there or somewhere they will step in barefoot.

This morning I saw this intruder outside. He was wearing blue and he was not alone. I saw three of them. I call them the J-gang. 



I can also look at this. I like the little ones but not so much the Mocking birds. They make fun of me.




I can look at birds every day if Boots stays away.



I really do not like that guy.

I'm Steve the Cat.

I eat, I sleep, I poop in a box.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Boots thinks he's doing you a favour by keeping the birds away.. While really he's chasing the entertainment away. Sort of like changing the channel when your watching a good t.v. Show. Try distracting him with pretend mice. You don't want the real ones around! Looking good Steve! Your biggest fan Alice the Cat. With a capital C !