Monday, December 7, 2015

I'm Smiling

It's Chuck.

I have been trying very hard to appreciate what I do have rather than feeling blue about what I don't.

I have a photo of Steve the Cat because it's rare when he smiles. 

Saturday morning I went to the grocery store with Wanda.

I couldn't see the expiration dates which I think is important.

I couldn't see the prices which is not.

It really doesn't matter.

You want it or you don't and in either case whatever it is will probably be too expensive anyway. 

There is a guarantee on a particular brand of toilet paper. OK, am I the only person who thinks that is crazy? 

"Hello, this paper was flimsy and I would like my money back."

What portion do you return?

I intensely dislike people who litter.

Sunday morning I bought a pair of reading glasses. Wanda took me to the Dollar Store. We had four items. One check stand was open. We were behind a woman who spent $65. 

There are certain advantages for never being in a hurry.

By the way...I now understand why people wear half-glasses and neck chains.

She said. "Keys please."
He heard. Steve's here.

No comments: