Thursday, March 3, 2016

Steve the Cats Complaint


Would you like to clean your hands with your tongue?

Chuck decided Sparky and I should go on a diet. 

After over a year of giving us Wild Buffalo or Blue Buffalo or Blue Mountain Wilderness food, I can't read but it has a cool picture of a big cat on the bag, he decided to read the feeding instructions. 

This is what I heard him say.

"This food is expensive. It costs three times what they used to eat and Steve yaks a lot of it up. It's not like he is skinny, maybe we are overfeeding them?"

Now we are getting 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of food each day.

And I have to eat at the same time as Sparky or he pigs out on my portion as well as his own.

I ask you, is that fair?

I think they should buy us kitty fitbits and leave us alone.

I'm Steve the Cat.

I eat, I sleep, I poop in a box.

No comments: